Our practice nurses offer a wide range of medical services to our patients:
- Asthma Clinic
- Chronic Disease Clinic
- COPD Clinic
- Diabetic Clinic
- Cervical Screening Clinic
- Heart Clinics for patients with diagnosed heart disease
- Childhood Vaccination Clinic
- If you are going on holiday & need advice on what vaccines you require, please click on the eConsult icon above - we are no longer booking patients in to see the nurse for travel vaccinations information.
Our Healthcare Assistants offer the following services:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- NHS Health Checks
- New Patient Checks
- Over 75 health Checks
- Cholesterol Checks
Child Health Surveillance Checks
Baby Health Check 6 – 8 weeks are done by our GP.
Checks at 7 – 9 months, 21 months and 3 years are held by the health visitor.
There are also Drop-in-clinics were babies can be weighed and general advice, please contact the health visitor on 01925 251 520 for details and venues.
- Social Prescribing Link Worker
- Clinical Pharmacy Support
- Midwife (Tuesday 09:15 - 14:00)
- Citizens Advice Bureau (fortnightly Wednesday 14:00 - 15:30) appointments only.
- Medication Reviews by a practice pharmacist (fortnightly Friday 10.00-12.00)
- Hypertension Clinic (Friday 09:00 - 12:00)
Phlebotomy Clinic (Jubilee Park 1st Floor)
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 13:45
GP Extended Access
Extended access appointments
Pre-bookable evening and weekend appointments with a local GP are available from 6pm-8pm Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm Saturdays and Sundays 10-2pm at Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre. Easily accessible, the Health and Wellbeing Centre is in the town centre and has links to public transport on the town’s main bus routes.
To access an out of hours’ appointment or to sign up for GP online access please call your own GP who will arrange the appointment for you. Please be aware that you will need to consent to share your medical record with the service.
GP out of hours service
The out of hours GP service is open Monday to Friday 6.30pm - 8.00am and weekends and public holidays 24 hours a day. The emergency GP out of hour’s service in Warrington provides urgent healthcare services for patients who feel their illness cannot wait until their GP surgery re-opens. To access, please call NHS 111.
Where are Out of Hours and Extended Access appointments held?
Bath Street Health and Wellbeing Centre, Legh Street, Warrington, WA1 1UG